SlayPay pioneers a marketing-fintech product tailored for microinfluencers. It's a fresh initiative and untouched ground. The founders bring executive experience from unicorn companies.
- 2+ years of experience delivering great designs.
- User-centric design mentality. You’re motivated by solving problems and are constantly honing the experience through feedback and testing.
- Ability to work independently across the design lifecycle, from user research and testing to wireframing, prototyping and high-fidelity UI design.
- Strong experience working with Figma and Jira.
- You have an impact-first mindset and prefer to test the viable solution as quickly as possible instead of perfecting it for months.
Nice to have:
- Background in fintech mobile applications.
- Understanding of how to leverage product analytics tools (Mixpanel, Amplitude, Google Analytics) to drive product decisions.
- You have cooperated with the engineering teams working in Scrum methodology.
- You experienced setting up product/design-related processes in an organisation to efficiently manage a complex design system or a project schedule.
- You will be one of the first employees on board. At this stage, everyone is self-reliant but we work closely together.
- There is no room for arrogance. Make yourself and others around you comfortable.
- The work is flexible yet demanding. Passion for the product is the key to building our success together. Releases will be happening every week.
- SlayPay prioritizes swift progress over perfection in product development.