We are looking to hire Engagement Managers with a focus on agriculture, agritech, food security or investment projects in agribusiness in the MENA. Our Client is a major consulting firm in the region working closely with government institutions, investment funds and corporates. You will support its rapid expansion in the Agriculture sector.
You will be working in the environment where:
- As an Engagement Manager, you will lead the largest client projects, shaping the deliverables, and client relationships and managing the team with the support of company directors and partners
- You will be involved in developing proposals and bids, actively honing client relationships so you can start building a pipeline of new projects
- Your team is closely knit and works in a friendly and open atmosphere, where decisions are transparent and you personally know all the practice leaders and your co-workers
- You will contribute to building your team's technical skills and expertise in agriculture policy / investments / transactions.
- All your decisions make a difference – on your client, on the process, and on the efficiency of your team’s work. You have a huge open field in which you can make a difference in one of the most important sectors – agriculture.
The 3 key verticals are:
- Food security: the team engages in policy-related projects such as regulations, government interventions, food reserves, storage programs, food subsidy programs, and facilitating domestic sector growth. They also work on initiatives like establishing food processing clusters and implementing subsidies.
- Investments: the team specializes in attracting foreign direct investment (SDI) or local investors. They define investment opportunities, develop comprehensive business cases and feasibility studies, and design investor traction programs. They assist clients in building roadmaps for successful investments.
- Transactions: the team supports clients with their transactional needs. This includes conducting business reviews, evaluating agribusinesses and agritech businesses, and providing guidance throughout the transaction process.
- You have specific consulting and operating experience in Agriculture (agritech, agriculture investments, agriculture policy and subsidies)
- You have a track record of successfully leading a team to deliver top results for clients
- You demonstrated the ability to plan, deliver, structure, write and present work against tight deadlines
- You are fluent in English. You don’t have to speak Arabic
- You are open to travel within the GCC region