Our client, a major industrial firm in KSA, is setting up a $1B investment fund.
They are seeking an experienced Investment Manager and Principal to identify, evaluate and execute investment opportunities in the industrial sector in the MENA region.
- Identify, evaluate and execute investment opportunities in the industrial sector in the MENA region
- Oversee financial analysis and due diligence on potential investments. Negotiate terms and structure deals
- Work closely with the portfolio companies to help them achieve their growth objectives
- 15+ years of experience in investment management, with a focus on industrial investments in the MENA region
- Strong understanding of the industrial sector, market trends, and investment opportunities
- Excellent financial analysis and modelling skills
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Fluency in Arabic and English is required
Start: The firm is keen to onboard people soon (Q2/Q3) but naturally looking to start interviewing ASAP.
The quality of investment professionals is the most important consideration we are looking for. If you are interested in a more junior role, we are also looking for a Senior Associate to join the team.