SlayPay pioneers a marketing-fintech product tailored for microinfluencers. It's a fresh initiative and untouched ground. The founders bring executive experience from unicorn companies.
- 6+ years of experience across the back end tech stack (i.e Python, Node).
- You have strong experience in cloud engineering across stages: networking, deployment, management, monitoring & operations. Preferably in the GCP environment.
- Proven experience building products from scratch and maintaining them.
- Eager for the challenge and quick growth. You want to build a new unicorn with the right team. Rest assured, the accomplished co-founders of SlayPay have already proven their expertise by successfully building and scaling two unicorns.
- Thrives in a start-up setting, self-driven, and responsible.
- Experienced with microservices, B2B/B2C marketing or fintech products, and product improvement.
- Passionate about building greenfield solutions.
What are your deliverables?
- Drive platform development for brand-microinfluencer collaboration
- Experiment with existing APIs in collaboration with the CTO and team, striving for a fully functional prototype quickly.
- Own technical documentation.
- Business Objective: Launch a market-ready product attracting 10k B2C clients by year-end, with a vision to build a unicorn within 2 years.
- You will be one of the first employees on board. At this stage, everyone is self-reliant but we work closely together.
- There is no room for arrogance. Make yourself and others around you comfortable.
- The work is flexible yet demanding. Passion for the product is the key to building our success together. Releases will be happening every week.
- SlayPay prioritizes swift progress over perfection in product development.