We are looking to hire directors with a focus on agriculture, agritech, food security and investments projects in agribusiness in the MENA region. Our Client is a major consulting firm in the region working closely with government institutions, investment funds and corporates.
You will be working in the environment where:
- Your path toward becoming a Partner is clear from this position but will depend on your efforts in extending client relationships
- As a Director, you lead projects with significant independence
- You drive the pipeline of new projects
- Your team is closely knit and works in a friendly and open atmosphere, where decisions are transparent and you personally know all the practice leaders and your co-workers
- All your decisions make a difference – on your client, on the process, and on the efficiency of your team’s work. You have a huge open field in which you can make a difference in one of the most important sectors – agriculture.
The 3 key verticals are:
- Food security: the team engages in policy-related projects such as regulations, government interventions, food reserves, storage programs, food subsidy programs, and facilitating domestic sector growth. They also work on initiatives like establishing food processing clusters and implementing subsidies.
- Investments: the team specializes in attracting foreign direct investment (SDI) or local investors. They define investment opportunities, develop comprehensive business cases and feasibility studies, and design investor traction programs. They assist clients in building roadmaps for successful investments.
- Transactions: the team supports clients with their transactional needs. This includes conducting business reviews, evaluating agribusinesses and agritech businesses, and providing guidance throughout the transaction process.
- You specialise in one of the verticals above and can take full ownership of project delivery
- You can build the pipeline of potential projects that drives the profit of the firm;
- You have worked in strategy consulting, where you achieved success
- You have a track record of successfully leading a team to deliver top results for clients
- You have a very strong command of spoken and written English. You don’t have to speak Arabic
- You are open to travel within the GCC region